Atwood Mobile Products - 31012 detector

Customer service closed for weekend. Too bad can't get help while actually using the product!

CommonPersian
Review #1498646 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Atwood Mobile Products - Furnace wont light

It tried to light three times then lock out now its not even trying to lift but you can smell the gas

ThunderingTetra803
Review #1489485 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Atwood Mobile Products - Absolutely no help

I told Atwood my new water heater would only light intermittently. Often, when it finally lit it would explode as if there was too much gas accumulating in the compartment.

This happens both upon initial lighting and relighting of water heater. I was told there was a spider web in the compartment. I was looking at the heater at the time and confirmed there was no web. I was then told I would have to take the RV to an authorized dealer and that Atwood would not pay for mobile repair.

We are parked and living in the rv for the winter so this is not acceptable. Can’t tell you how angry I am about this new water heater.

This is my second issue on this new heater in a few months. The first time it would never light.

Read
Review #1482193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1482193.

Atwood Mobile Products - Flashing one red light

Check limit switch it’s good only light when I take cover off and unplug/replug a wire form the circuit board going to the ignitior

HushedWhale
Review #1468113 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Atwood Mobile Products - Furnace blower wheel

Y’all are closed. Call me when you’re open.

RichMorayEel
Review #1459639 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Atwood Mobile Products - Problem with my furnace

My furnace fan will not turn on

SteepRoseateSpoonbill
Review #1459417 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Atwood Mobile Products - Not satisfied

They only send you to a bid dealership for tech work. Big dealers only want to rip-off people.

They want to charge a minimum of 300 dollars just to check out the problem. They never give you the contacts for a small mom and pop business. I had to find one on my own. He charged me 35 dollars to service my furnace.

I gladly gave him 60. I t took a half hour. The big dealers want to charge outrageous fees before even looking at ones problem.

Thank God I had enough common sense not to fall for that BS. Both places in Lakewood and Howell new Jersey are ***

Read
Review #1428041 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1428041.

Atwood Mobile Products - Customer service

She did wonderfully with my service cutting in and out. Nice and answered my questions

SkinnyToucan
Review #1373955 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Atwood Mobile Products - Levelers quit working

Tried multiple times to lower legs.

All lights come on except the extend light

ConsciousSaurian
Review #1320642 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Atwood Mobile Products Customer Service